Saturday, April 12, 2008

I can't live without my....

During the last few years, accept for my cell phone and mp3 player, I have been pretty much on the fence with respect to all those portable computer and communications gadgets. I never got a laptop, a PDA, a pocket PC or a GPS navigator. So when I started giving classes to my new client, Research in Motion, it was pretty obvious what was gonna happen next. These are the people who make the Blackberry cell phones. It took them less than two weeks to convince me that I needed one of their phones to organise my life and, I have to admit, they were right! Now I don't have to look for a computer to check my email. It comes directly to my phone. I can store all my music, audio and text files. It has a nice camera for those unexpected photo opportunities. It has voice recognition and hands free so that I can talk while I'm driving and GPS for when I get lost. As far as I can tell, I have everything I could possibly need, from my calendar and agenda to my flickr pictures, all in my pocket!

2 comments:

Nosiro said...

Good morning guys and girls!!!!!!

Today we have with us the person who has the salvation of the world in his hands!!!!!!!!!

jajajajja

Un saludo myprofe!!

Nosiro said...

Good morning guys and girls!!!!!Today we have with us the person who has the salvation of the world in his hands!!!!!!

jajajaja

Un saludo myprofe!!